View Single Post
Old 02-21-2007, 10:37 AM

Default Re: LOTR: Fellowship of the Ring (GAME THREAD)

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Also - Sighing I followed this game even after I died and it was awesome. I loved the plot and I loved the game. I am definitely in for a sequel.

Also - congrats wolves but ZOMG don't complain about balance in a game you win

[/ QUOTE ]

Stop being results-oriented. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] I will freely admit that the morning after the "no good power roles can die tonight" rule, I pmed sighing non-stop. My argument was that it was too late in the game for such a significant "event" to take place. At that point, even if the only people left were the 2 masons, if they aren't outed, it gives, imo, the nazguls an unreasonable chance of missing their kill.

[/ QUOTE ]
Wolves who intentionally leave the angel alive for four days don't get to complain. Wolves who let the Boss Wolf die day 1 without a single person on the opposing bandwagon don't get to complain.

I don't believe it's true, but it's possible that this game was tilted toward the village. However, there's no way to tell, given the way it was played.

(Btw, before the "power roles are immune from nightkill" night, there was a "wolves get two kills" night. Haven't heard any villagers whining about that being unfair.. though I suppose if the wolves had used that night to kill both Aragorn and Sam, as they easily could have, the villagers would be the ones complaining)