View Single Post
Old 09-12-2007, 01:42 PM

Default Re: I need an opionion on this post

[ QUOTE ]
If we start adding disclaimers every time someone criticizes some corporate entity, justly or unjustly, Mike would be doing nothing else in The Zoo because there's dozens of posts like this there every day complaining about online sites.

Usually these things are self-policing and if the OP is FOS there will be a bunch of posts refuting it. No reason why one of those posts couldn't be yours.

[/ QUOTE ]

I just put a mod note in there because I don't want his comments bumped to the top of the forum. This is actually something I hear a lot about the Lodge. It is very common for the people that can't beat the aggressive games to claim there is cheating. In Black Hawk the loose aggressive games are at the Lodge. If you read a recent post by CincyLady she claims there is cheating at the Lodge, Gilpin, and Ameristar; hopefully people see her posts for what it is (she can't win because of all the donks in the tournaments LOL). She is the first "fish" I have ever met from 2+2, she plays tournaments in my room, but complains she can't win because the play too bad.