View Single Post
Old 09-04-2007, 07:45 PM

Default cigarettes can [censored] diagf

After coming to terms with the fact that it's stupid as hell to smoke cigarettes I decided to quit a month ago. What a [censored] joke that this [censored] can possibly be legal.

OK, we know for sure that these kill you, but as long as we see our taxes off it, and get kickbacks from big tobacco companies everythings A-OK. If you want cancer by all means! Smoke! Oh wait, you want to play poker from the comfort of your own home? Sorry, that's not OK. Weed? Nope, wouldn't want you to get any actual enjoyment from smoking, if you want to [censored] up your lungs you better be inhaling tar and rat poison, not evil plants.

I'm a little over a month without a cigarette, after smoking regularly since 16 (4 years). I wish I hadn't been such a [censored] stupid angsty teenager. It's really tough to not light one up, especially since I'm back at college. The worst is just smelling it, once the smell hits my nose it's like this voice just comes on in my head saying "SMOKE!" and i physically crave one.

Just wanted to get that rant out...anyone else tryin to quit or people who have quit successfully and got any suggestions for staying off them?