View Single Post
Old 11-18-2007, 05:15 AM

Default How to beat those who call c-bets with like J-high in raise pots

Do i like stop c-betting cause it pretty much doesnt help. They chase qutshots in raised pots and its impossible to put them on a hand. Some even play top pair at the same way. When im getting good cards, its so easy. I just put in the price and they will call. But what if i become card dead. I flop like medium pairs or so. Do i start to bet them. I play [censored] blind the whole time and i dont like it. Or do i just wait for example top pair and then fullpot. How about preflop play. Raising doesnt put any pressure on them so do i minraise or three-bet. Three-bet becomes very expensive long term when im card dead so WHAT RANGE OF HANDS DO U RAISE AGAINST THESE DONKS AND HOW MUCH.

Also. Does it even help to show good hands if they fold every once in a while. I never feel comfortable playing against these guys. They take the thrill of poker away and make it very boring. If i like flop a top pair, what the best way to extract maximium value. Is it fullpotting or what? And also the preflop play question? And what range of hands im i raising and how much preflop. How much to bet according to the pot size with a good hand when sure i have the sweets. Fullpotting many times drives them away. But still i think that river bluff with betting any amount is a no-brainer against these guys. Also raising draws etc.

Sometimes when i get aces, kings, queens, i raise like 200 at 15/30 and they vill instacall. That's just for testing and having fun.