View Single Post
Old 11-03-2005, 07:37 PM

Default OFFICIAL NYC Crimson Challenge Thread

Time: 2:00 pm Sunday November 6th
Place: Madison Square Park (Southeast corner, by Shake Shack)

I really don't think it'll be any problem to do it in a public place. Everything but the belt whipping should be fine. If we get in trouble we can always walk a few blocks to Union Square. Vomiting is hardly the worst thing that happens in these parks.

Events:
Voltron87: Milk challenge. $100.

Emmitt2222: HARD-BOILED EGG EATING ($25/50/150 FOR 12/24/50 EGGS).

RustedCorpse: HOT SAUCE CHALLENGE ($100, half Tabasco/half Dave's Insanity) ACCEPTED WASABI SNORTING ($15/"standard sushi serving of wasabi" - up to entire tube's worth)

Tony Paladino: BUTTER CHALLENGE ACCEPTED ($25/$50/$100 for 2/3/4). SOY SAUCE ACCEPTED ($60-75/12-16oz).

Belt whipping events that RustedCorpse and Emmitt have agreed to will be conducted elsewhere (to be determined that day based on how many people show up).

Rules:
Default conditions for all food challenges are 30 minutes, must be kept down for 5 minutes.

The milk challenge parameters are whatever was in the initial milk challenge thread (1 hr, keep down for 15 minutes, I think).

Up to one hour can be taken for the egg challenge.

The belt lashes, use your discretion as to how hard is reasonable. They should hurt quite a bit. (Not buckle!)

Misc:
We still need cameras. Tony Paladino has promised one, who else has one? Surely someone planning to attend must own a video camera. Tony, please bring an extra tape to make sure we can record everything.

I will bring all of the supplies as specified by Diablo.

If anyone needs directions or whatever, you can PM me.