View Single Post
Old 11-13-2007, 05:23 PM

Default Re: Live tournaments

I also have a question about hand shaking.
I'm 20 goin on 21 in a few months so I don't much live experience..I was at AC 2 weeks ago actually for the first time and while sitting at 300NL I realized my hands shook alot while in was involved in pots..most of the times I had premiums and all eyes were on me at the table.
I probably didn't look 21 to most the people and I got a sick run of cards within the hour so it looked like I was running over the table which is why every1 was watching me closely in every pot.
but I could tell my hands were shakin a bunch n it was fu.ckin annoying..this also happened to me a bunch online after I would take down $500+ pots or bluff for a big hand..(dont get that feeling anymore bc I busted n play micro stakes hah)

but is there any tips to keep my hands from shaking..i duno why I do it, its definally a nervous thing and hope more time spent playing live will make it go away but ne1 used to have that problem?
I have the type of hands that are always cold I feel like and when im at the table there like ice cubes...actually thinkin about just turnin into that freak who plays with gloves on

(and no, smokin bud won't help me in this department bc my hands shake worse i imagine)