View Single Post
Old 07-13-2007, 01:33 AM

Default Re: The difference between being coerced and coercing

[ QUOTE ]
Yeah, I was sorta thinking that that fact, coupled with at least some of the folks on here would both recognize the fact that I don't troll (though I've been hostile a couple times in response to what I perceived as trollishness), recognize the fact that Vagos does, and vote their conscience, would make the voting pretty interesting.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh, how I wish I was able to call other people trolls with impunity!

[ QUOTE ]
and of course the wicked irony if Vagos got himself voted off the forum because of his own suggestion, as enforced by the voluntary (and completely non-compulsory!) voting of a group composed in large part of ACists would also warm my little heart...

[/ QUOTE ]

Honestly, at this point...I might just voluntarily (ohh derp!) leave on my own without the poll. If this forum is just going to be run by one mod who will accuse me of doing something I did not, allow you to committ the same offense with impunity, and then ignore all my PM's, I'm not sure it's something I really care to partake in.

I'll give Iron a little more time to respond, I hope my concerns are addressed via PM or in this thread. I'll be waiting.