View Single Post
Old 11-07-2007, 01:14 AM

Default Re: New to OOT. Have custody of my nephews. LONG

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Dump the wife and take care of the kids by yourself if you have to. The life of a child is precious and more important than your marriage in this case. I really feel that way.

[/ QUOTE ]
I find it absolutely astounding that people are actually this stupid. My wife is the single, most important person in my life -- more important than my parents, siblings, and yes, even my own children.

[ QUOTE ]
10+ years from now when the kids are grown and have a brigh future, you'll be glad you stuck it out.

[/ QUOTE ]
LOL. And be totally alone. How stupid is this?

[/ QUOTE ]

Roundguy...

Wow, I do not even know where to start. Do I ignore the fact that you are probably the most pussy whipped man walking the planet? How can anything or anyone be more important to you than your kids? That is insane to me. On an even more serious note, I think we all need to see a pic of your wife so we can understand what makes this woman more important to you then your own children. I do not wish anything bad upon anyone but part of me almost wishes your wife cheats on you so you will have a reality check because your priorities seem to be messed up. I know this sounds harsh but it is not like you would leave her anyway even if she did cheat on you.