View Single Post
Old 11-21-2007, 07:21 AM

Default Re: Vaccination tyranny continued.

[ QUOTE ]
hmmm I thought you had to provide a reason. While I don't agree with the forcing of filing a waiver, it seems odd that a large group of parents were protesting. Are you sure there isn't some level of requirement for a reason no not vaccinate?

[/ QUOTE ]

in certain places there is a very low standard, but I think that in maryland there is really no reason required, religious has gone the way of "philosphical", like if you have a "philosophical" problem with it. also of course medical reasons, for which there is a clear minority dissenting medical opinion that vaccines can cause injury. minority may be a understating it, all the vaccines have inserts that describe possible side effects, including death. bottom line your waiver will never be denied, but in some places you may need to jump through a few more hoops. in some places you have to go to court actually to get a judge to rubber stamp the waiver.

But the fact that the parents are protesting is a clear sign of their ignorance and the fact that they are getting worked by the system.
I mean, the DA says right onthe youtube video that he took the step of bringing the parents to court so that they could make a choice between vaccinate and waiver, one of which is required under the law in order for the children to attend ;public school.