View Single Post
Old 10-26-2007, 09:15 PM

Default Re: * * * Official WPT Niagara Thread * * *

I busto'd in the 100/200/25 level on a stupid hand that I will post in HSMTT before I leave here.

I'm kinda pissed at the result, even though I satted in through a $1200 so I was effectively freerolling. I've been such a huge LAG online the past couple of months and part of me feels I should have lowered my VPIP significantly for this tournament.

The biggest thing I have noticed from the live "tournament pros" is that they are all incapable of handreading and choose their lines and their betsizing on the strength of their hand. Never would they consider handreading, they just ram and jam their top pair or whatever until they put themselves in a terrible spot on a later street and then make a spewy decision.

I SHOULD HAVE JUST BEEN A HUGE NIT. blaaaaargh.

anyways im now in my hotel room grinding 2p2 because the poker room still sucks, if anyone is doing anything a fair amount of you have my cell#. I think I'm leaving in a day or two because there is really nothing for me to do here and everything about upstate NY and Canada donks makes me irritated