View Single Post
Old 11-10-2007, 04:50 AM

Default Re: Survivor China OFFICIAL THREAD

[ QUOTE ]
1. Strategy - Either take James out or leave him alone, but DON'T wake him up by letting him see his name three times. James learned a lesson for free, and now will be on his toes, and it is highly unlikely he'll be defenceless again.

Keep in mind that it will take a minimum three week effort to get rid of James now, and I don't know if that is where to focus the attention.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, James could still be led to think that it was PG/Eric/JRB putting in the James votes trying to get rid of him without ever knowing that Todd wanted to take the shot at booting him.

Thing is, not getting rid of James now and instead getting rid of JRB could be Todd's undoing, for reasons already mentioned.

The stupidest reason that I haven't seen written is that JRB was a vote on Todd's side. JRB was bring left to believe he was IN with Todd/Amanda, so why get rid of his vote?

No "majority alliance" is ever safe in this game, especially one that, in the process of alienating Denise, is essentially now 4-3, more realistically 3 (James/Amanda/Todd)-2 (Erik/PG) with Frosti/Courtney/Denise for all intents and purposes all swing votes now due to the handling of this past vote, as well as Courtney now having no need to stick with Todd since her goal's been met in getting rid of JRB.

Fact of the matter is Todd felt "threatened" because someone else was coming up with the same ideas as him, albeit a couple days late, and he went and out-schemed himself into potential early elimination while leaving the monster threat loose.

I don't see Todd winning this at all.

And I don't see any way James fails to make the Final 3 now unless there's a "no immunity idols in Final 4" rule in play and he blows it.

I'm going with the thinking that Frosti or Amanda wins this season.