View Single Post
Old 01-12-2007, 05:54 PM

Default Re: My Story + An Offer (HOLY BALLS LONG)

GOD I WANT THIS SO BAD

I will try to keep this short because I know there will be a ton of apps. I also applied to be GP's student but was unsuccessful. For the past 2 years I have spent all my free time playing poker because I want to master poker so bad. For real I really really really want it and will do whatever is required. FOR THE LOVE OF GOD I JUST WANT TO LEARN! Seriously.

I've seen one or two opportunities like this before, and wanted it just as badly. I DREAM of having a coach to help me out! I'm STARVING for it.

----

- Experience at all forms of poker:
----------------------------------------
Been playing small stakes for about 2.5 years. I believe I have a strong understanding of the game and have studied endlessly, yet have not had any coaching. I have serious experience with SNG's, MTTS, Limit Holdem, NL Holdem, PLO. I've played pretty much every game. I've played home games also. I have moved up and dropped down many times. I've played between .5/.10 and .5/1. I currently am playing .25/.50, but trying for like the 6th time to move up to .5/1.

I play every day in all my spare time, constantly trying to learn and build my roll.

When I'm not playing poker I'm thinking or reading about it. I read several forums including this one every day.
----

- Most tables you can see yourself playing:
---------------------------------------------
Currently I play between 1-4 tables at a time. I have played as many as 12 without too much trouble, however I have decided recently to reduce the number of tables so that I can better focus on playing optimally. I'm willing to play as many tables as you want me to. I have dual monitors.
----

- Current bankroll:
-------------------------------------------
My bankroll is currently at about $2000. Last February I deposited $300. Since then I have cashed out around 2000-3000 to help with bills. I have not made a single deposit since. I've also made a couple grand playing live.
----

- What you expect to get out of this arrangement:
------------------------------------------------------
I expect to receive my DREAM of solid coaching from a solid player. All I want is to acquire the knowledge and ability to fix my leaks and bring my game to a new level. I want to learn as much as I possibly can. My life poker goal is to get as close to mastery as possible and continue moving up in stakes as high as I can.
----

Extra:
-----------------
I am a computer expert/wizard. I am EXTREMELY computer literate and have access to some cool things that would make coaching much easier. I also have Poker tracker, idleminer, PAHud, etc. and am experienced with all of them.

I've also been playing games my whole life, and have always been very good at everything I do. I'm one of the top pool players in my city. My favorite things to do is to improve at things I enjoy.

Thanks for the opportunity.