View Single Post
Old 11-30-2007, 12:57 AM

Default Re: *****OFFICIAL DALLAS COWBOYS VS GREEN BAY PACKERS 11/29/07 THREAD*

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Atari Bigby reminds me of Ahmad Carrol

[/ QUOTE ]

I said that earlier in the thread. He's just stupid.

[/ QUOTE ]
First year he's started, guys. He's had a few bad games, but he's had some pretty good games and is usually a good hitter.

[/ QUOTE ]

No, he has not had any good games. I've watched every one. I told my friend I was watching with at the beginning of the game that Bigby is one of the worst players I've ever seen and he didn't disappoint.

Aside from a couple questionable calls, the bottom line of this game was the health of the Packers defense. I didn't think missing Woodson would mean so much, but it did. Not having KGB, Jolly, and Cole on the DL hurt a lot, too, as they were never able to pressure Romo at all.

The offense got going after a half of terrible blocking by the OL and bizarre play calling in the first quarter and a half (yeah, let's go long every other play). Granted, Favre made a couple throws that he should not have made, but he was on his ass every play, too.

I expected the Packers to lose (I did tell my wife before the game that they'd have to put up 40 points to win), but I didn't expect such an odd game. The Cowboys dominated, yet the Packers somehow hung around. Very weird. Hopefully, Favre will be ok and the defense can get healthy. It should be a much better game if these two teams meet in the playoffs.