View Single Post
Old 11-26-2007, 07:45 PM

Default Re: 15/30 must see...

From the way the hand played out I think button had no idea how to play this game and hit his one outer in the deck for the scoop.

He just bought into the game with his "big stack" which was probably his entire roll. I have never seen him in the games before and thus he must just be tilting off.

How does he cap the turn there. His hand is so marginal and he had to know he's behind the low for sure. Also, his flush draw is terrible. Once again, I know he is tilting and am ready to get paid off only to be screwed over and over again. This type of play by the button, which I should have huge profits on, has happened to me over and over and I have lost most of them.

He commented after the hand like he knew what the river was going to be. I quit shortly after the hand and have not played since as I don't feel certain that online poker is fair. I thought Omaha 8 was supposed to be a low variance game? Yet, I have more variance here than any other game and I play pretty straight forward. I just don't understand how this is possible? How do you handle this emotion?