View Single Post
Old 11-21-2007, 02:27 AM

Default The Bachelor finally mans up

I never watch this stupid show, but my wife forced me to watch the last episode last night, and the reunion show tonight. (*** Spoiler Alert ***)

My first impressions? Jenni is okay, but DeAnna is smoking hot! The choice was very clear esp. after Jenni gave Brad her journal(!) of love. Talk about psycho scary (though DeAnna's profession of wanting his kids was a little creepy too).

So who does he pick? Neither!! I'm thinking, great! We have our first homosexual bachelor (If I had DeAnna, I would be hitting it three times a day until she figured out what a loser tool I was).

So tonight on the reunion, where the girls need to "find out what really happened". Jenni is actually pretty cool, but producers insist on trolling the crowd to find some lame women rolling their eyes every time Brad tried to explain (though to be honest, he did say a few lame things).

Then DeAnna comes on, looking hotter than ever, and it only takes a couple minutes before it's very obvious what happened. He tells her that he couldn't fall in love with her and didn't want to mislead her, and she snaps, demanding to know what was wrong with him that he couldn't see what a great catch she was. The real psycho bitch had emerged. And of course the audience of old ladies hisses every word as he tries to explain.

This guy could have done what every other Bachelor does, give the dumb girl a fake proposal and dump her right after the show. But this guy manned up and did the right thing, and this crazy bitch is pissed that he thinks he can do better. Well the truth is he can. I am pretty sure he picked up on how self centered, self absorbed, and nutty she was over the last few days before he decided to dodge the bullet.

So, at least I saw the best ending ever on this crappy show. And DeAnna, if you read this, I know you are feeling down. But the best way to feel better is to find some creepy guy to have crazy psycho sex with and send the pictures to Brad (because like every man you've ever dated, he must still be thinking about you, right?).

PM me any time, I'm available.