View Single Post
Old 10-23-2007, 03:50 PM

Default Re: AP Visit: I\'m going to Costa Rica

[ QUOTE ]
Actually, there's a lot more initial negativity here than I thought there would be. I thought people would know that I will not compromise my report because of a fee.

I want to get a feeling for what people really think because I am open to the idea of calling it off if people aren't going to believe the report that I write. I don't care about the money, it isn't nearly enough for me to want or need it.

I did say let's end discussion about it, but I'm simply not going to go down there and commit a ton of time and energy for free. I'd be happy to bring Adanthar along (and chop up the fee) or even let him go for the full amount. I don't care.

Let's hear your thoughts...

[/ QUOTE ]
I don't think the money is really the issue, or whether or not people trust you. It's fair to assume that everyone should trust you.

I think the real issue is whether Absolute is going to let you truly see "everything", or whether they're going to pull a "Red Cross visit to Soviet prison" on you. Every person who works there is going to be feeding you whatever lines they've been trained to say.