View Single Post
Old 10-30-2007, 11:49 PM

Default Re: Joe Seboks new site

There is one other criticism besides the joke telling:

Again, Gavin Smith and Sebok are completely ignoring the Fantasy Poker SNG Freeroll they promised.

Email has been sent but they refuse to comment on it:

Joe Sebok wrote:
2007-08-31 13:19:35

I have never responded to any comments made about me on any site or forum, but I will do so here as I feel that PW is a bit of a family, and you hold your family accountable... For starters, I am sorry about the freeroll and how it has all gone down, but it had nothing to do with Gavin or I. Tilt set it up and Tilt is responsible for getting things rolling as far as making it happen. I am still more than happy to play in it with the winners, as I am sure Gavin is as well. Whenever they set it up, after several prodding emails from me to do so, we will be there to make sure the winners have a good time and collect their bounty.

It was a pretty lucrative freeroll. A minimum of $4000 in a six man SNG against Gavin and Joe Sebok and another with the top three finishers in the WSOP Fantasy Poker rankings.

But that FullTilt is responsible for it is pretty lame. They have set up many special SNGs in the last three months.

These guys are just refusing to acknowledge their word and it is lame.