View Single Post
Old 11-24-2007, 09:34 PM

Default Re: need to find heroin detox in la

[ QUOTE ]
off-topic, but I'm curious what your relationship with this girl is that you're the one who is responsible for her.

[/ QUOTE ]

it's really not very much. we met prob a year or so ago. she was interested in me, but i found her really annoying. anyway, over time she tones it down some and i also learn more about her life - which was/is pretty out of control - and it becomes clear to me that she had little choice about the way things turned out for her. father was a drug addict, she was raped multiple times by guys in her school - just sick stuff. so i wound up liking her a lot once i understood where it was all coming from.

nothing romantic has ever happened and we probably only talk once a month or so, but i don't have tons of people in my life, so all the ones who are would get the same treatment.

also, just as a disclaimer, i am a retard when it comes to money. i spend way too much money on stuff that is completely unnecessary, so when something like this comes up i don't really deserve any great credit from a financial perspective. if i didn't do this i'd buy a bunch of shoes or something.