View Single Post
Old 11-17-2007, 08:26 PM

Default Re: Are Any Non Mega Banks Safe Enough To Ignore 100K FDIC Limit?

[ QUOTE ]
"I sure didn't know you had millions! I don't see you in Bobby's room and I can't see how your books have generated millions, but apparently they have. While we are on the subject, what is your net worth (since everyone already knows except me) and what was the source (books, poker, investments?)."

Anybody who plays in Bobby's room is making a mistake unless they stick almost exclusively to the best games AND have a gambling bankroll of at least ten million. But I do play 300-600 most days.

Perhaps you underestimated how many books I have sold (almost a million). Perhaps you didn't realize that my royalty rate is even greater than the usual generous amount that Mason pays because I helped originate the company. Perhaps you didn't realize how much you and others here contribute to my income by frequenting this site.

My Shuffle Master options, renumeration for consultant work, made me a pretty penny. And I did tell everybody on this forum about my Immersion and Taser investments.

Meanwhile I can still knock out at least a hundred an hour playing poker if I feel like it.

I thought all of the above was pretty common knowledge.

But so what. I have less than ten million which means it is ridiculous to think I am bragging about my bankroll. At least 5% of American men my age have more. Probably half of my Wharton classmates do.

I really don't understand how this thread degenerated into all these silly issues .

[/ QUOTE ]

David

Seriously...how could you ask "I really don't understand how this thread degenerated into all these silly issues"

...when you constantly reply with self serving "I keep my net worth attached to my forehead" type inuendo's in every sentence?

As Jimbo stated.....your answer was in the FIRST couple of replies,and should have ended there.Once I asked some questions with true sincerity myself....you went into your ...."you dont understand how lazy I am".....,"dont you know I have millions"....."you didnt know I have made millions writing books"...."my shuffle master and tasr options made me zillions"....etc!

What did you expect the intelligent people to take from this thread on this forum?

If anything...why didnt you post this crap in BBV,as the kiddie patrol might be impressed by this type of chirping.

I know for sure I am not impressed,and I would tend to believe the majority of other posters in BFI are not as well

I actually feel abit sorry for you now...as it is quite pathetic?

[img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

EDIT..this could be one of the SCUMMIEST comments I have ever heard:

""Perhaps you didn't realize how much you and others here contribute to my income by frequenting this site""