View Single Post
Old 11-25-2006, 04:33 PM

Default Re: Custom Titles: Required Reading

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
i have already said I would do it from now on...

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, that's true. But I have no idea who gave most of these members their titles. That's why I started this thread and changed many of them yesterday.

Since it's not logged, the only way I can tell if it's 'newer' is by using my own judgment. So it won't be perfect, but I can say that a few weeks does qualify as a newer title in my mind. Also, if you have to change more than a few of these back, that's not keeping custom titles to a minimum.

[/ QUOTE ]

OK, I see where you are coming from but if people in BBV have a custom title that says 'BBV Lollercauster Safety Technician' and you didn't put it up, it was either cnfuzzd or me. Odds are it was me. Why not send a PM with a list of people that you see you want logged/changed and we will do that, instead of bringing non-mod posters into the mix.

As for minimizing custom titles, the people who are instrumental to the success of BBV have custom titles, maybe 10 people like Ding Dong, George Ave, T-God, Keikwai, Kiwi, T-God, etc. It is generally a reward for being one of the best or most well-known posters, which I was under the impression custom titles are for. These are the posters that make BBV the highest traffic forum on 2p2 and bring you guys in $$$$. If the admins ask me to remove one custom title for one of these people, to be fair I would have to remove them all.