View Single Post
Old 09-25-2007, 03:32 PM

Default Re: Farewell 2+2...My final post...

Oh well,

I am 18 and I think this is one of the most immature and kiddy things I have seen. No offense to you but it's not even a big deal, why are you making it one? I could care less if anyone deletes my posts, it is AN INTERNET FORUM. People take this [censored] too seriously...I mean literally 75% of my posts are jokes that no one even picks up on, and if not then they are bad beats. I am useless to the forum but it's because I would rather have fun really. I mean it sucks to see you go, but if this is why you are leaving for something as simple as this then you were eventually going to get set off and leave anyways.

Also, putting a big post about it and starting a new thread seems a bit much and just screams attention whore. If you want to leave, go ahead, but why do you have to make it a big deal and why would you leave over something this stupid?

P.S. I really mean 0 offense to you Pokerboy. You are prob a better player and a more mature person than me, but this stunt is just ridiculous. I'm sure you will be offended but I have been offended by your posts before towards me and I got over them fine, so I know you can handle some criticism from me as well. Good Luck in your play and I can only assume I will see you at the higher limits one day so it won't be the last I see of you.