View Single Post
Old 10-29-2007, 05:31 PM

Default Re: BarryG - Online Poker should be legal in 6 months

[ QUOTE ]
I'm sure it will be less than 6 months before congress realizes that they need to pass legislation contrary to the UIEGA. If it hasn't already happened, it will happen in a few weeks. I don't know how slow the process is and how much debate there will be as to whether there is a different approach that should be taken than the Frank and Wexler bills.

Of course, there is always a chance that they will try to push this off until after the 2008 election, but I didn't get this impression. These sanctions are serious. Also, they wouldn't mind getting some tax revenue that can be used to fund other bills.

Barry

[/ QUOTE ]

Barry,

A poster purporting to be Mark Seif just implicated your name in the Absolute Poker Scandal developing in BBV.

[ QUOTE ]
Mark A Seif
stranger

Reged: 10/28/07
Loc: Las Vegas Re: AP Spokesman Mark Seif Video Interview Oct 26 [Re: highhustla]
#12718800 - 10/29/07 12:06 PM

To be clear, I am not a spokesperon for AP, nor have I ever been. Neitehr is Barry Greenstein for PokerStars, nor is Phil Ivey for Tilt. Companies have dsignated people to do that.

Flame on.

-- Mark Seif

[/ QUOTE ]
AP Spokesman Mark Seif Video Interview Oct 26

I quoted the last full paragraph and signature. While the signature appears the same as Seif uses in his Bluff Magazine blog and the 2p2 account was tentatively identified as belonging to Seif, I question the authenticity of subject post...~10% of the words in the short full paragraph were misspelled.

Could you check with your alledged friend, Mark Seif, and verify that he made the subject post ?

Thanks,

Gary

Edit