View Single Post
Old 11-30-2007, 08:21 AM

Default Re: 2+2ers hitting up a play money site?

[ QUOTE ]

I'm not sure what you're involvement with the site is but I have absolutely no affiliation or stake in it

[/ QUOTE ]

Just for the record, I have no involvement or stake in it either.

One of the two developers (the one spelt with a c rather than a k) is a good friend of mine, one of my two main poker buddies I suppose. He kept the whole thing a giant secret for three years or more while they worked on it, and only revealed it to me a few months ago when the site was more or less ready to go.

I find the whole thing fascinating. I have found Sonia to be very tough to beat despite her exhibiting some very strange behaviour; e.g. she has been known to three-bet/fold preflop in a blind steal situation.

I've had some extremely interesting discussions with my friend since he revealed this project to me. I hope that he'll end up sharing some of this with us all here. I am more or less sworn to confidentiality about most of it. I told him about this thread last night so maybe he'll post here.

Now if only I could prevent myself going on play-money tilt every time I try to play there, maybe I could work out how best to use the site as a training tool.

Guy.