View Single Post
Old 11-28-2007, 03:17 PM

Default Re: College Football Schedules 2008

white,

[ QUOTE ]
I though the ND series was 3 home, 4 away. With the first 2 games away. Maybe I read that wrong.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ahh, that was the concession. I remembered that when ND scheduled the game originally that something had to give and it was the away game then it became a home and home(with the first game being at ND).

The stadium size is a good point and the fact that the stadium is now getting upgraded and that wasn't known until I believe the end of last year then maybe someone will be willing to get a home and home in '09.

I also agree with Army on the schedule, the thing is I rather RU play 2 low FBS teams and 1 FCS and then have 1 game vs a middle tier BCS and then an elite OOC game. I just don't know when all this will happen. Oh and let's not kid ourselves to much with the ND series, by 2010 they could be a top program again and hopefully Rutgers continues to rise.

Let's just keep hoping Schiano keeps kids in state and doesn't let players like Jarret, Toal, and Moreno go out of state without even offering visits to them.

If nothing else my dad will get our season tickets back once the new seats go back up, gave them up in '03 after having them for 7 years, lol.