View Single Post
Old 11-22-2007, 03:23 AM

Default Re: ***** November LC Thread *****

[ QUOTE ]
Lol. So how much was the bonus worth, and how much did you lose trying to get it?

[/ QUOTE ]
ROFL. The bonus worth only $200, and I did not lose because of TRYING TO CLEAR SOME [censored] BONUS. Stick your sarcasm up your silly ass.
Considering 29 buy-ins of beginning and ending downswings/robbery I am down ($540-$225-@80)=$235.
But the point is not how much I am down, but in the huge loss of time. Ongame's quality of SOFTWARE is unbeliavably ridiculous,and also I have not seen such fast deep short swings at any other rooms for a million af hands. I do not believe in doomswitch. I am very well inclined that their RNG is crappy and has some glitches in it, it is very weird. Players at Ongame are uber-lucky degenerates, that can't trap even with well-hidden hands, all they can is win with one card to catch with all money in, that's their favorite choice, and Ongame keeps helping them. I'll let some1 else to test Ongame's RNG for hundreds of thousnads of hands, but this period was enough for me to compare to any period of my run of million of hands at other sites before this crappy bs ongame.