View Single Post
Old 11-29-2007, 11:51 PM

Default Re: ***uNL Microbrew Thread*** NOV 2007 (ot)

[ QUOTE ]
For you micro stakes players out there, do you ever cash out your winnings? I'm currently playing NL10 right now and I don't find myself never cashing out my winnings till I at least reach 1k (at 300 currently and slowly climbing). Reason being since I want to get to AT LEAST 50NL and have the proper bankroll to play there.

Also another question for you micro stakes players: Do you ever find yourself "not in the mood to play"? I'm a college student right now who also works and sometimes I'm just in no mood to have a grinding session, but I basically force myself to do it. Anyone else ever feel like this?

[/ QUOTE ]
I make some cash outs here and their and I also have to force myself to play every now and then. my biggest problem is I will not play if I even remotely get the notion that I may not play well. since I've graduated and moved back in with my parents only have bills of about $150 per month and poker has pretty much covered for a while now. however it was quite difficult when I was only playing NL5.