View Single Post
Old 11-27-2007, 11:43 PM

Default Re: Post Crazy Poker Happenings to Share wiith Poggers here

[ QUOTE ]
i have to say i didnt realise it was an stt hand, i assumed mtt. that might change my answer as i havent played stts in years, they make me lose the will to live.
reason limp is better than fold is because you either want little or all of your stack in pf in this situation, so limp with intent of reraising any raiser all in unless action becomes crazy is superior to standard raise called in one spot where you have 1k behind, 700 in the pot, and a lot of flops where no remaining option seems especially attractive, because any bet gets you potstuck and checking is asking to get robbed if your hand is in fact still best on a flop that looks bad to you. its possible that im wrong w.r.t stts where everyone is shallow and playing robotically, i dont know. but in mtts that number of big blinds makes it hard to go wrong by never raising preflop, esp in early position.

[/ QUOTE ]

My view is that if you limp, you're going to get pushed over quite a lot, and then you have to decide whether you want to take what is likely a flip for your stack. If you push, the others have to decide, and I think it'll be pretty unexploitable at these blinds with these stacks.