View Single Post
Old 11-17-2007, 10:41 AM

Default Re: Official November Thread: General Discussion

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
LP sample videos not loading for me

[/ QUOTE ]

summary:

- carrotsnake makes spewtard video at 1/2, everyone plays back at him, i stp halfway through because i already know how danny plays to a certain extent (nittier players will get more of this vid)

- MYNAMEIZGREG makes a 10/20 video against a lineup of a few random fishies, and then jmc/derekjx/alexeimartov.

i liked greg's video a whole bunch because our games are similar except he has fewer leaks than I do, so a lot of things really clicked for me. i also got my own stats displayed on the table as a result and i found it very beneficial. made four buyins at 2/4 as a result, obv ran good.

i dunno maybe its partly due to the fact that i've been realy disappointed with CR lately, but Leggo looks good and obv they havent paid me anything to say that.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, I thought Gregs video was very well done as well. I only was able to watch the first 8 mins of carrots video since my internet sucks. I guess I deserve to be called a huge nit after watching you play, [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]. I enjoyed these a lot more then the majority of the cardrunners videos (but cts videos are still pretty sick).

Greg you should accept site transfers, for those of us who dont have a paypal accnt. Looks awesome though, [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img].