View Single Post
Old 11-03-2007, 06:59 PM

Default Re: November Low-Content Thread

I unfortunately am missing the awsome games that run at Commerce during donkament time. I was lucky enough to get 2 hours in as I was passing by Commerce last night and might get a few hours in Thursday night, but thats it [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Anyway, I had about ten posts of awesome stories from that two hours but deceided instead to do a brief summary:

Sat down at new $20-40 LHE table so nit filled that 5 players were arguing about who was higher on the board so they could choose seats.

Thankfully was quickly moved to super awesome table featuring a donkey tournament player who thought he was really good and The Mongoose, whom I love and adore even if he did send off from my table once with "Y'all can kiss my black ass".

Any table The Mongoose(refers to himself in the third person) is at is guaranteed to be super awesome. When he runs bad, he spews chips like no other. When he runs good, he is super awesome at tilting entire tables. He can rake pot after pot from me with 26 for all I care. He is awesome.

Tournament donkey berates The Mongoose for playing said 26o. I empathize with The Mongoose but do not interject into the conversation as clearly The Mongoose is a grown man and can handle himself. His final statement of the conversation is "The Mongoose kills cobras".

Said tournament donkey proceeds to win the min against my A [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]A [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] on an all heart flop where he flops the flush with 10[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]7[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], played UTG 2 hands after berating The Mongoose, by failing to c/r me on any street and instead taking the horrible awful line of c/c, donk, donk.

Cindy Violette smiled at me. I need me some milf.