Thread: freedom25
View Single Post
Old 10-12-2007, 12:48 PM

Default Re: freedom25

[ QUOTE ]
the bryce is the best hu lhe player in the world. even stox said that. and stox is like super duper balla at limit.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is fiction. I think the closest thing Nick may have said to this was "Bryce is probably one of the best heads-up limit players on the internet."

[ QUOTE ]
I realize that he's obviously going to want to wait and play when he has the biggest edge possible. But he's said that a lot of times he just sits around and waits for games, albeit he's doing other things like real estate and whatever. But if he was the best in the world, he would have an edge v. anybody, however big or small it is, playing w/ a .5% edge is going to be more profitable than not playing at all, isn't it?

[/ QUOTE ]

One thing to remember is that playing extremely tough competition with a very thin edge at bleeder stakes with a non-infinite bankroll is about as fun as trying to drop-kick yourself in the face [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] Note that this isn't meant to imply that I would have an edge on Hoss, just that I wouldn't be interested in playing him or anyone (aside from academic reasons) in the bigger games with a very small edge. I also have a limited appetite for poker, so doing something like playing an extremely tough spot for a few hours each day would somewhat inhibit my ability to take other action.