View Single Post
Old 07-08-2007, 12:56 PM

Default Re: Hey everyone (Prelim WW idea, need some help)

[ QUOTE ]
Hi Jack. Don't know if I figured the rules right but if I did and if I were a villager in your game (as I am in like 99% of teh games but nobody ever believes me , me too [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] ) I would claim vanilla, vote myself and encourage everyone to do that and not to mention any name in the topic (since wolves wouldn't have a NK in this way - did I get it right ?). Rince and repeat three or four times and it seems like village has a lock on this game.

[/ QUOTE ]

In my original idea, this would work for the most part, except B could cut their time in half and take out anyone who replied to them, quoted them, or anyone they replied to or quoted, and C+D could do the same if A or B gave them their power temporarily.

With my updated idea, A/B could hit anyone who they replied to or was replied to, A/B could give to C+D for a day or two and C/D could hit anyone, or B could cut their life in half and do the same.

I could just make this a basic game (1 seer, 1 backup seer, 4 evils, maybe keep the "C or D can do a suicide sacrifice on anyone whose vote ended on A or B (respectively)". But I prefer WW games that have some resemblence to the theme (Clue,LOTR games, ST:TNGs, Heroes, 007,24,etc...) instead of having a game with the names of charecters but nothing really about the theme (AS13, current AS has a Futurama theme, but it's not like any of the roles are based in Futurama lore. Not knocking those games, they were/look great.)

(Oh, and I'd add the rule stating the trio of cops will always see Wolf A as villa, a semi-godfather thing)