View Single Post
Old 11-21-2007, 11:59 PM

Default Re: i float possible tilty guy and hit, what\'s my river plan here

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
You think he is gonna keep firing bullets and bullets every single time? I'm calling in position with what is often the best hand, to re-evaluate the turn, where I can fold or make a move, etc. I think 3bet shove here is pretty insanely bad.

Oh I see you wrote OOP... I am not OOP, he is. That's a very big diff here.

[/ QUOTE ]

ya i thouggt you were OOP, but still the flop is pretty f'in ugly. youre hand isnt "often" best i dont think, and if you think hes fos then shove i hate calling becasue you only hit on the turn 6/47 times so < 13% of the time, and hes almsot always firing at any turn if you call the flop.
also sometimes you get stacked when you do hit one of your "outs" becasue villain may have a set, or hit a a flush, or hit AX 2 pair, etc etc

[/ QUOTE ]

I think shoving this flop is way too drastic, we're too deep and it lets him play perfectly. If the pot was 3bet preflop or something it's different, but a shove or committing raise would be crazy oversized here. I also disagree that he's firing every turn here, if I thought he was, then yeah I fold easily. Oh and my "often best" specifially applies because my read is this guy is looking to play back at me and thinks I am FOS.