View Single Post
Old 10-13-2007, 01:41 PM

Default Re: Ask Me About Being a Police Officer

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Silly question: Do you dress up as a police officer for Halloween?

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not a big fan of Halloween. I personally feel that celebrating Halloween is celebrating the devil (Satan). Last year I was hanging around with this one girl and she wanted me to go out with her so I dressed up like a prisoner. Nobody really got the irony of it except the people who knew me. This year my g/f is possibly going to a party, but it'll be with her medical school classmates and so I'm kind of an outsider, so I don't know what I'm going to do. Any ideas?

To answer your question though, I probably wouldn't. I hate spending money on stupid things. Dressing up in my real uniform wouldn't be a good idea because it's too real, and the patches on it state the name of my town and so I'd have to wear my gun belt w/ gun for protection and yeah, probably not a good idea.

[/ QUOTE ]

I asked because this year I am going as a police woman (not official uniform lol) last year I went as a nurse. Halloween is so much fun so I guess LOL it must be of the devil (that was funny).

Medical school will be a lot of people dressing as corpses and doctors and nurses I am guessing, so if you want to fit in dress like that but if you want to set yourself a part I would go as a lawyer. Sounds like you will be more comfortable not dressing too out there and all you have to do to be a lawyer is dress in a suit and breifcase, and when they ask you why you are a lawyer, say you're suing them for medical mispractice. It will be cute and witty.