View Single Post
Old 11-16-2007, 05:20 PM

Default Re: Aussie Needs Your help ... A happy mod is a good mod (LC)

Morning!

1. ive tried PT with long and short times...but as Boz said...even without PT or PAHUD running things are sucky. PT and PAHUD just push it over the edge of the CPU 100% cliff
2. I used to use pahud cache but that is a pain in the ass if you forget to update it so i dont use it anymore...my new DB for ipoker is really small at the moment anyway
4. yes, I move HH to my pokertracker dir
5. task manager in itself uses a chunk of CPU. doh.
6. i have an ADSL2+ connection...i Get in excess of 5G up and 700M down. I cant see this being an issue i know ive 'disconnect protected' at least once but that was when the laptop totally locked up right (as I raised AA UTG preflop which held up to take down some of the pot)

[ QUOTE ]
I know, I can setup a bind cache on my computer that'll solve the problem, I'm just too lazy to do it ATM.

[/ QUOTE ]

umm, what exactly is a bind cache. should I try it? should (and how) should I check my dns stuff? this is all making me feel like such a noob [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

keep it coming guys, Ill cross post if I have to but I wanted to give u guys a chance to show your awesomeness and this sort of stuff first

[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

oz