View Single Post
Old 11-25-2007, 04:04 PM

Default Re:

I received the following on my epassporte account page on 11/21. With the deletion of the 800 number and this message, I suspect something is going down.

"Dear ePassporte Account Holder,

Our records indicate that the only type of load mechanism you have used to deposit funds into your ePassporte Account is a Pre-Paid Credit Card. As a result, certain limitations have been placed on your Account for security purposes.

Below are the restrictions that have been placed on your account:

1. You will not be able to receive Peer-to-Peer (P2P) transfers from other ePassporte Personal Account Holders.

2. You will not be able to purchase an ePassporte Visa Electron Card (Physical Visa Card).

3. You will not be able to purchase ePassporte Gift Accounts.

To access these features you will need to add another load mechanism to your ePassporte Account. You must load your ePassporte Account with a Non-Prepaid Credit Card or with funds from a U.S. Bank Account. To add a new load mechanism to your ePassporte Account, please click on the "Load Money" tab under the "My Account" section and follow the instructions provided.

We hope that the above information is helpful and informative. For further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Best Regards,

ePassporte Account Holder Services"

My bank blocks transfers to epassporte directly, so I have been using prepaid for deposits. I already have a physical card. Anyone know if I can continue to use it? If not, I don't believe I will be able to get money off the site.

Also, anyone know if I can withdraw to epassporte and make a purchase at another site?

FYI, their Help number seems to have been busy 24/7 since Thanksgiving, maybe another bad sign.