View Single Post
Old 11-15-2007, 10:41 AM

Default Re: Bonds Responds

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
manbear,

You realize he will ignore every good point you have, then accuse you of saying something you haven't, then claim he has soundly defeated your argument, don't you? Don't you???

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats honestly what you think has been going on here? No wonder you get dismantled.

[/ QUOTE ]
HAHHAA, have you read any points from a unbiased viewpoint. I dont give a [censored] about baseball. I just love arguing for what I view is right.

[/ QUOTE ]

Of course I havent read any posts from an unbiased viewpoint, since that is unpossible. However, I am pretty intolerant of dishonest tactics and logical fallacies, and if you think RedBean is leading this thread in those, I dont know what to tell you.

[/ QUOTE ]

There has obviously been some shady logic applied in a few places but seriously, go back and look at what he quotes and responds to. He picks and chooses the parts he wants while ignoring the rest. The majority of which is negative to his POV.

At this point I am just arguing for the sake of arguing. He is obviously not going to change his mind but I enjoy the chase so to speak.

I have been wrong on a handful of occassions in this thread and have learned a ton by doing some research. I still think RB is at least partially dishonest in his arguments and that my general point stands. Which is that the circumstantial evidence points to their being an above average chance that Bonds used some sort of "illegal" PED.