View Single Post
Old 10-30-2007, 08:26 PM

Default Re: Assani Fisher countdown speculation thread

[ QUOTE ]
yeah i just read the onslaught thread and you can't tell me this post was written by someone who is not a troll.

[/ QUOTE ]

To whit:

"Jeez people...this is the "other topics" forum. I thought it was supposed to be a relaxed atmosphere. If you don't enjoy the topic, then just don't click on the thread...its that simple! But I've been a pretty respected poster here for a few years and have never caused much trouble at all. Why all the hostility, insults, and saying that I should be banned? I havn't insulted anyone or been disrespectful in any way, and I really feel as if a number of you are way out of line here. Furthermore, I've been very clear that if this isn't the right forum for this posting that I'd be willing to take it elsewhere(its already been crossposted in the SMP forum)."

I guess 2+2ers were supposed to perform research on "Onslaughts" before clicking on Assani's thread. It's our fault for being curious and then a few of us getting ticked off when it turned out after a hundred replies or so that an "Onslaught" is a figment of Assani's imagination. Shame on us, I guess.