View Single Post
Old 08-21-2007, 03:20 AM

Default Re: No I\'m not leaving Your HU table

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Dude everyone needs to stop it with the short stacking. let me tell you guys something that hopefully will help you understand my situation as well as make you realize that I am the opposite of a hit and run money scamming guy. First off I play appr.3% or less of my poker short stacking. It sure as hell isn't because I'm not any good at it or don't make a lot of money doing it. I actually make way more by short stacking big games than by playing $600 -$2k nl. I have a goal and everyone can LOL about it it doesn't bother me, of becoming one of the best players in the world. So the reason I play a ton of poker full stacked at mid/high limits is to become the best I can be and work my way up )hopefully) to becoming a winner at the nosebleeds. I sure as hell will never get there by short stacking. However, and I have blogged about it a bunch, I am trying to get Elite on Stars. I began with 0 VPP's on April 11th and now have over 500k and have an excellent chance of becoming Elite by year's end. I set out for this gaol on April 11th and have a mini follwing I guess you could say in my blog and I update my Status on it every time I blog. Now occasioanlly after like 5 million hours straight of playing I just need a little mental break and I short stack and listen to some tunes. It gives me a little break when i am meantally fired from REAL POKER (thought you guys would like that one) and still allows me to get a bunch of VPP's.

So no I am not a "shortstacker" Quite the opposite in fact. How many of you guys would give up extra monay to improve your game? How many of you guys would sacrafice putting your feet up, listening to tunes, playing an easy strategy and making more money just to reach a goal of becoming the best?

[/ QUOTE ]

What?

[/ QUOTE ]

for real. that post is just bizarre