View Single Post
Old 10-13-2006, 04:58 PM

Default WTF Moment- I wake up choking my girlfriend

It was 6:56 AM this morning, 4 minutes before my alarm goes off, and I'm still dreaming heavily.
I'm trying to escape the caves from Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade. I've got to find a way around the invisible bridge because I can't find it from the side I'm on. I'm transporting a very important laptop, I couldn't tell you why. As I'm running out of the caves a terrorist grabs the laptop and we go down to the ground in a struggle.
My plan is to get him in a choke hold with my left arm and steal the laptop back with my right. I find it odd that I can't get myself to this position. We're stuck with our backs to the ground and my left arm is pinned behind his neck. So I make a fist with my right hand and jab it into his throat.
At this moment I'm awoken by a garbled scream of pain and alarm. My girlfriend is screaming and I'm jamming my clenched fist into her neck.
It takes less then a split second for me to realize what's going on and snap out of it.
It turns out I was pinned with the terrorist on the ground, as this is the position we were sleeping in. I've had a few occasions of doing weird things in my sleep but this takes the cake. Anyone ever experience something similar? Suggestions to prevent this?