View Single Post
Old 06-23-2007, 11:58 AM

Default Re: Brandi: Why does she bother?

[ QUOTE ]
What's your read on this Brandi story , katy?

[/ QUOTE ]

Hm. She appears to have a wee bit of a credibility problem here. Like one of the guys said in that thread, maybe she shouldn't post on 2+2 until the series is over. People are just going to tear apart her every move. (sheesh. poker players! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img])

In that thread Ditch Digger posted this -

[ QUOTE ]
Well without chip stacks and other info about the player you have no clue whether she overplayed it or not. Bottom 2 with a flush draw is pretty well the nuts heads up.

[/ QUOTE ]

But tippy posted -

[ QUOTE ]
Quite a bit of difference between a straight flush draw and a nut flush draw, friend.

[/ QUOTE ]

Forgive me but I am truly horrible at poker. Who is correct with respect to Brandi's play in this HU?

Also, you have to admit that Brandi is entertaining. However, if she's not clear that it's a NL event, maybe she isn't getting enough sleep! I think she needs more sleep is what I think. DS says she's a better player than people give her credit for.

Good advice in that thread to brandi - try substituting the word "conservative" for "weak" when talking about other posters on a forum.