View Single Post
Old 08-20-2007, 07:52 AM

Default Re: * * * * AUGUST LOW CONTENT THREAD * * * *

[ QUOTE ]
I should add, you play a good game. You're a little tight if anything, and to me come across as a nut peddler. But that's fine because given the opponents it works great. All you need to do is be aware of a few aggressive players and try to get position on them.
You struggled a little with me on your left a few times. Maybe just leave the table and reposition yourself more favourably if I, or someone like me, starts to get bullyish, which I was.
I don't think anyone else noticed how solid you were playing despite that one bluff you pulled when you had blockers to the nut straight. Just a shame I actually did have the straight.

[/ QUOTE ]I rememeber thinking "Stop [censored] floating me you prick" a couple of times when you were on my left post flop.
There was one hand, plenty of raising preflop, flop A Q 8 with 2 diamonds, I check you pot for alot, I called with KdTdKJ or something and hit a diamond on the turn. You were pissed. I lolled.

How many tables do you play at PL$100 or PL$200? You seemed to have alot of converstaions going on all our tables.