View Single Post
Old 11-24-2007, 10:11 AM

Default Re: KK TopSet/TurnPossibleFlush/RiverBoat/Linecheck

You are still making no sense insyder. Maybe you're right about the c-bet size (I'm not convinced of this at btw and think it larely depends on how c-bets fit with how an individual plays - I think flop c-bet size is more or less psychological since often unless you severely overbet the pot you're giving odds to draw and often unless you severely underbet the pot you're giving horrible odds to draw on dry boards - it's decisions on later streets that count imho) but if we can agree to leave that for another thread that would be good.

You might be acidentally right about betting the turn but you're certainly not right for the reasons you said. I don't want to check and let him know I'm weak? I have top set? Bet-folding this turn with top set would be horrible imo.

'You can check the turn' - Yeah, I noticed.

'You cannot check the river'. Why not? I already said this guy is never checking behind with a flush. People who value-bet second pair don't check behind with flushes. And if he has a flush 90% of the time why bet when we can crai???