View Single Post
Old 06-25-2007, 10:44 AM

Default Re: Bellagio 10/20 Hand Against TV Dude (No, not wrong forum)

Now, I have three questions:

1) Will you consider folding your aces at any point in this hand?
<font color="blue">
I guess if I have to make that decision now, the answer would be no. </font>

2) If you answered "yes" to the first question, explain why, or explain what events would have to happen in order for you to fold (either give a specific line you would take, or a tell you would look for, etc).

<font color="blue"> I didn't answer 'yes' as with the information I have now, it's difficult to imagine a scenario in which I'd toss them but I'm sure there are certain scenarios in which I might toss them. I'm a big fan of keeping my decisions as open and dynamic as possible.</font>

3) If you answered "no" to the first question, explain why not, and explain a few ways you might proceed with the hand postflop.

<font color="blue"> I basically answered with a wishy washy no. My reasoning is simplistic. I have aces, this guy's a super bluffy maniac. I have less than 150bbs.</font>

<font color="blue">I'm thinking that his most likely hands here are small/mid pairs and sc's mixed in with a fair amount of total junk.

I'm definitely making my standard flop bet here. I think he's floating with nearly his entire range, he's got some gutters, some mid-pairs (maybe a 6)that still 'might' be good and he's got position.

It seems to me that all 6's, 7's,. 8's and 9's are potentially bad cards. If any of these cards comes on the turn, I'm probably turning my hand even more face up and c/c'ing all the way down as he seems crazy enough to try to bluff a virtual unknown off of aces here.

Most other turn cards I'm torn between bombs away and c/r all in. With paint I'm probably c/r all in and with the baby cards it's probably bombs away.</font>