View Single Post
Old 11-22-2007, 09:34 AM

Default Re: Strange hand vs CTS

imabigdeal;
my thoughts have no relevance to this particular thread, but its the one i had open when i wanted to vent.

whatever the case, they are pretty valid, if you are not a high stakes player and want to post in high stakes threads, it would be great to show some math / equity analysis behind your thoughts. because thats stuff a lot of high stakes players are too lazy to do.

eg it would be great if some 1/2 nl player chimed in and said 'well look, if we put CTS' range as 10% pure bluff, 30% draw like AQc and 50% as a 7, and our equity vs this range is X% and we are getting laid whatever odds, this is a call; however notice if he is only on a draw 10% of the time or whatever, its a fold; i'm not really sure how to analyse CTS' range, because i haven't played with him, thoughts?'.

you might say 'you're a hypocrite you're not posting anything', but this post is infinitely more useful than most the other peoples in this thread, i am basically saying how to solve the hand (as well as it can be solved without a stronger read on CTS' range).