View Single Post
Old 10-09-2007, 12:44 AM

Default Re: Mod Loses Prop Bet, Won\'t Respond To Me

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Gump,

Who made you hall monitor? I think you are trying to see how many times you can say "douche" in a thread.

The guy got paid. Good for him. "more or less right?" WTF are you talking about? Hes 100% in the right.

[/ QUOTE ]

adanthar suggests upthread that OP wait until Wednesday to post. adanthar was going to try to talk to kyle in the interim. Thus, this likely would have been resolved without the public drama, and so I'm inclined to view the drama as largely drama for its own sake. That's the basis of my comment. Diomed's later posts in the thread just make him look a little silly and shrill to me, but to each his own, I guess.

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually adanthar told me that maybe I should wait till wednesday not for him to talk to him but because he thought epassporte was closed on the weekend. In fact he never mentioned that he was going to talk to him but that he would allow the post if the facts were true and he advised if anything wasnt that I would live with the consequences.
So yes, I did jump the gun. But kyle had enough time to reply to me before I even contacted adanthar about possibly posting this thread. And to stir the pot when threads start showing up about how someone is winning 5 figures on games but can't take two minutes to respond to a PM but can read it, I'm not going to wait forever.
In the end this thread accomplished its purpose. In the future I will do prop bets on escrow with trusted peeps.

Ty, gg