View Single Post
Old 02-25-2007, 06:07 PM

Default Re: Hacker Attack (All Info Game Thread - Feb 19 Start)

Zurvan: I thought Neil Stevens was a 100% Villager (thus I thought I was useless). I thought BluffBlank was a possible wolf so I derailed the Neil Stevens wagon onto him. So he died and was a villager. I...uhhh...didn't really pay attention to his peeks (don't sue me, you guys didn't either) until night and realized he had a 2-2 good/evil split. If I had realized that I would've screamed ZOMG DON'T LYNCH BLUFF (why the hell do you guys lynch a possible seer like that, let him live another day!)

I knew I was going to catch some heat today, so I went for the big "easy" peek to possibly confirm I was a seer or not - wdcbooks. This is because I had some belief in Bluff's "peeks" - kyro seems very village, fnord too.

I am like 95% certain that I am a real seer.

also...

[ QUOTE ]
Also, and this is [censored] huge:

WHY THE [censored] WOULD LUCKAY DUPLICATE BLUFFS OTHER WOLF PEEK LAST NIGHT?????? That makes absolutely [censored] zero sense. none. at all. We have a likely real seer dead and confirmed village. luckay is thinking he might be a real seer, too. Luckay knows he is going to be catching, rightfully so, a lot of heat, so he peeks someone utterly useless?

[/ QUOTE ]

THIS MAKES A LOT OF SENSE
If Books comes up wolf to me, then Bluff's other two peeks are a done deal. I absolutely do not peek books if I expect to have a long life expectancy, but after my Neil wrongness derailment yesterday night, PLUS the fact that some people were even skittering about my lynch YESTERDAY, I had to go for the instant confirmament if I really was a seer. To do that I needed to hit a wolf. I wasn't sure what the result would be when I hit books, but the fact that books returned wolf makes me pretty freaking certain I'm a real seer.