View Single Post
Old 10-14-2007, 12:03 PM

Default Epassporte, Refunding

Frankly, this is getting ridiculous.

I have used epassporte for the extent of my entire poker career, and have never encountered ANY problems with them. But recently that has substantially changed. I always loved epassporte because i could quickly get money between any 2 sites, which allowed for really good versatility.

But now that i am playing a little higher, I just play at stars. And i want to be able to enjoy the money i have been making. But there are a few problems now that epassporte is just being a bitch over, and i want to know if anyone else has gone through this.

The first problem was when i changed banks/debit cards. I had my old info linked to them, verified and what not. Now that I've changed banks, they basically have said [censored] you, were going to make life difficult. You cannot change that info on their site, and when i messaged them it said call the office. I called the office, and after an hour of waiting, they said there is nothing i could do about it.

So im like great, now i have to do something different here. The problem is, i cant get my money out through Pokerstars (or at least 500 of it) because pokerstars requires the withdrawal up to the amount originally deposited through the original source. So i ended up with 500$ in my epass account.

After some thought about the situation, i decided i would just get the epassporte visa card and it wouldn't be so bad. I could use it to withdraw the money and just bank it. The fact it was 35$ was definetely a rip off but i was low on options o i decided that was what i wanted to do.

Well fast forward a couple of days, i decide I will just use my virtual visa to buy some clothes online, and my visa to withdraw whenever i want more money. So i make 700$ worth of purchases, and the site DENIES my purchase because its an international visa.

So now im like great, ill just wait. I check my epass account, the money is gone. So im like ok w/e ill let them fix this out. 2 days go by, i send them a message (This was Tuesday?), and not only to this day have i not gotten a simple [censored] response, i have not got my freaking money.

What should i do, has anyone experienced this before, Is this standard epassporte?