View Single Post
Old 11-02-2007, 01:52 PM

Default Re: Wynn trip report, 10/26-10/27

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
2-4 guys were sitting at a table but didn't want to start short, and they were sitting there for hours.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is amazing to me that someone could sit there waiting for "their" game to start, and not either play shorthanded or take a seat in the 4/8 while you're waiting. OMG nits!

[/ QUOTE ]
I think 4/8 had a list at that point, so they may have been waiting on that.

I was just going through my notes, and remembered an additional hand. On my Friday 4/8 session, I raised after a couple of limpers with TT. A couple of calls and then one of the deep limpers re-raises. I don't think he has AA or KK, so I 4-bet it, building a big pot. I think the 4-bet put that guy all-in. (I have seen people like that 3-bet just to get all in.)

The flop was undercards so I bet it and start the side pot. By the river, there was just me and one other player. I ended up winning the side pot, but the PF 3-better took the main pot when he hit a 5 on the river to go with his pocket 5s. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Thanks for the comments. I might try Bellagio next time I'm in Vegas. My wife and I are planning a trip to Foxwoods on Nov 11, so I'll probably play the 5/10 with full kill again there, while my wife plays 2/4. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

-Tom