View Single Post
Old 11-19-2007, 11:23 AM

Default Re: How Kenny Tran Rates Internet Players

I'm a regular multitabler at ftp. One day I noticed a pretty fishy player at one of my 5/10NL tables; I quickly labeled him a fish and started to watch his play closely. After about 3-4 hands (yes it really was that obvious), i was convinced that this guy was a horrible player and ranked him in the worst 1-2% of 5-10 players on ftp at the time. For me to make such a statement in such a short time while 6-8 tabling should make you think just how bad this guy must have been playing for me to notice this (imagine something like calling 3bet squeezes cold while the field is left to act and giving up on a flop and folding turn..2-3 hands in a row). Anyways, I noticed in the ftp lobby that a pro was playing cuz of the red font, looked him up, and sure enough it was KT that was this fish. He then proceeded to chases a flush on me, missed, then bet the river for about 25% pot, get snap called by like 2nd or 3rd pair cuz his line made no sense and then left the table.

This is of course an isolated incidence...could have been someone else on his account/drunk/tilt/whatever....just thought id share the story.

edit: that stats i had on him where something like 40/17, he played really loose passive