View Single Post
Old 08-23-2007, 06:01 PM

Default Re: Hand History Viewer

Hi everybody.

I'm the author of this program.

I'm sincerely really sorry if you guys had trouble with my replayer. I wrote it alone, on my free time ( which is really short ). It had 4 major updates since june/06 when i first release it.

A couple things i would like to say :

1) It's a freeware. FREE. 0$, not even a registration required.

2) I swear on my family life and on my 7 next generations of children that this program is 100% spyware/malware/adware-FREE. It does, though, request you a internet access every time you run it, because it self-updates, like every single poker-software does. So the only thing you firewall will spot is a request to access the internet for update checks, and i greatly advice you to grant it.

2) I've been trying to do my best to make the replayer more and more reliable. It WORKS. Not for 100% for cases, but a good 99% would not be far from the truth. More and more institutional site give up the replayer they used to use for mine ( poker icons, for example ). I think they would not do that if the stuff didn't work properly.

3) Still, i DO agree that it needs some extra work, some extra features, some extra compatibilities, and that it is very poorly documented. I'm working on a new website with all the tutorials needed, a forum to help everyone with bugs, etc...

4) If anyone in the world have problem with my replayer, and wish to get help, my email is waiting : popopop.poker@gmail.com . I haven't yet let an email unanswered.

cheers.